Gaur City 14th Avenue is an Indispensable Part of Gaur City

Gaur City 14th Avenue is an indispensable part of Gaur city, one of the most coveted real estate address of Greater Noida West. The IGBC Certified Green Building project is spread over 21 acres of prime land blessed by green natural surrounding and well-developed infrastructure. Budget-friendly luxury housing solutions, premium amenities and best-in-class price list happens to be the main attraction for any potential customer. This housing project has only 20% space for development and the rest 80% space is earmarked as open space for its residents. Best quality construction, eco-friendly development and trusted top league developer joined together to create such an amazing residential paradise right in the heart of the city. Ten brand new luxurious tower features Vaastu-friendly modern 1/2/3 BHK apartments available in various sizes ranging from 450 sq.ft to 1375 sq.ft. Each apartment enriched with all essential worldly amenities customized to provide matchless living comfort and peace of mind. Project master plan ensures the efficient utilization of space, residential towers aligned to onside the sun path for maximum sunlight exposure and free air movement. Gaur City 14th Avenue located on a 60-meter wide road, other main attraction is that nearly all of it apartments happens to be three side open.


Gaur City 2 is the extension of Gaurs Group’s signature futuristic township famously known as Gaur City. It offers everything one can dream of living a luxurious, stress-free life away from nowadays toxic noisy cities. Wide spacious apartments customized in a specific manner to fit into variable choices of every individual customer. It has a very justifiable price-list which helps you to become a part of Noida’s famed, modern, self-sustainable housing ecosystem. Wide-open green area, picturesque landscaped gardens, meditating area, jogging track, palm plaza, bamboo court, children’s play zone and outdoor meeting space gives you ample positivity. Project developer Gaursons time-tested building expertise reflects in every part of the entire project, great location and world-class contemporary architecture are its main attraction.Each block of flats equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi, 24×7 multi-layer security, doctor and ambulance on call makes you feel secure.Other distinguished feature includes magnificent fountains at the colossal entrance, convenient shopping arcade, amphitheatre, separate swimming pool, ATM facility, and Spa. Gaur City 14th Avenue Resale Price is easily approachable from all major locations like Delhi, Ghaziabad, and Noida.Be a part of Gaur Group’s mega integrated township and see your investment transforms into good fortune. Other Project : ATS Picturesque Reprieves Master Plan

This entry was posted in real estate and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *